Are you looking to stop smoking? You are four times more likely to quit smoking with our help. At YourHealth we offer support and advice throughout your journey to help you kick the habit for good.
Benefits to stopping smoking:
- Improved breathing.
- Reduce the risk of suffering from a heart attack and heart disease.
- Reduce the risk of a stroke.
- Look and feel healthier.
Our friendly, trained staff are on hand to help provide you with all the support that you need. We will:
- Create a plan with you to help you quit.
- Provide weekly support for up to 12 weeks, either face-to-face or over the phone.
- Advise on nicotine replacement therapy.
- Motivate you through the challenging time and help you combat cravings.
- Show your progress with regular carbon monoxide breath tests.
This service is free, but you will have to pay for any prescription you might need.*
We can advise you on how to save money with a prescription pre-payment certificate.
Simply fill in your details below for a callback and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours to start your smoke-free journey. Alternatively, you can visit or call our pharmacy at the New QEll Hospital to discuss quitting smoking using the details below.